Sunday 2 November 2014

Your presence

I never thought living without u wuld b so tough
The thought of getting away from u makes me mad
Life was never like this before
But ur presence does make the difference
My life is unimaginable without u
Simple it is with u beside me
I live a life with problems in it
But when I have u next to me
Everything seems simple
Life was a battlefield for me
After u entered it became heavenly
I love my life just because u are in it
Before problems seemed so difficult
Now I deal with them with a smile
As it makes me feel better
I sit for long & think of ur place in my life
Slowly I discover u r my life
Your thought brings a wide smile on my face
Your tears cut my heart into slices
Your happiness is my top priority
Your sorrow is ur option
I pray god to exchange our happiness & sorrows
Because my happiness lies in your smile
You smile & my day is made
I live a royal life when I am with you
I am ur little princess who lives just for u
Life would take such a turn I never thought
I met you a few years ago
But I feel I know you from the day one I was born
Little did I know that
You would matter so much in my life
I would have asked god to send you in my life before
I love to see you smile
Afterall I am your sis
Who is ready to quit her life Just to get happiness for her brother
You are my Angel sent by God himself
And I would never upset my God
U'll be preserved until I'm alive
And after that my God will protect you

No comments:

Post a Comment