Sunday 18 September 2016

Journey with nature

The aroma of wet mud soothes the shattering soul
Clean rain drops heals all the wounds old & new
Greenary spread everywhere is such a nice view
The clouds playing around the scrotching hot sun looks beautiful
Evening sky has a lot to tell
Window seat while travelling is the best on such evenings
A part of white cloud in between the dark ones is so mesmerising
It's as if it'll pour anytime soon
Yet the white cloud survived
Orange rays of the setting sun, hits the white cloud
Watching the beauty of nature is undefinable
Small drops of rain fall on my hand making me smile
Those drops fall on the tracks & the sun makes them shine
That one white cloud is reflected by the evening sun
Lil rays ultimately pour through the clouds
Again the clouds hide the sun within them & pour heavily
Still the white cloud has sustained it's existence
Slowly the sun sets behind the tall hills
The clouds seem to touch the tip of some mountains far away
I can see some people walking back home from work
And some kids waving at the passing train
Standing at the door the breeze hits my face messing my hair
I can feel the wind playing with my skin
I feel it's not about the destination
Its all about the journey
Some travel for name sake
And some others travel to enjoy the nature's love
Life has been so busy that we fail to notice the nature outside
Some people just brush off their thoughts and go to sleep
And some just put their feelings in words
Just like I did

No comments:

Post a Comment