Thursday 15 September 2016

Beach side

The waves are so soothing
The sound of the crashing tides calm my soul
The wet sand slips away under the feet
The smell of the beach side gives a relieving feel
The salty water hits my legs, washes away all the dirt
The beautiful sand castle stands still
Lit with candles, looks no less than a palace
The color changing sky, touches my soul
The setting sun & the raising moon look amazing
With clouds here & there to play with the beach view is breath taking
Tiny fishes play around, star fishes here and there
Spiders running around to save their life just pull life out of me
They birds are returning home with their gang
Amongst all, I stand alone with no with next to me
To enjoy the late evening in front of the beach
Sometimes, even the strongest tide needs a rock
To stop it from going ahead
Likewise even the happiest person needs someone to share their feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment