Friday 26 December 2014

Unconditional love

Dedicated to all those sons who make/made their mom's cry....

I love to watch you sleep
I spend sleepless nights sitting next to you
You keep me awake whole night
But yet I don't mind
I cry when your eyes are moist
My happiness lies in your smile
My relationship with you is 9 months more
You lie within me, grow everyday little bit with me
You teach lot of things which I never learnt
Your presence makes the difference
I love you from the core of heart
My heart beats just for you
In the cradle you sleep peacefully
And I catch you smiling even in your sleep
Singing lullabies just to make you smile is what I love to do
You hold my hand with your tiny fingers
We learn to walk holding hands together
I remember the days nights you kept me awake
I looked after you when you were ill
I grow each day with you
I live to see you prosper
You are my life for whom I am ready to die
Being your mother I have become complete
Without you my world is incomplete
Slowly I start losing you in the crowd of the world
But for your sake I am ready to bear the separation
I dream of your success
Your happiness is what I need
Patience is what you taught me
But still you be impatient with me
Listening to your broken languages made me laugh
The silly games we played, the funny moments which we had
Are the things left with me now
Just memories are found everywhere
I have totally lost you God knows where
You are with me yet away from me
I tolerated all your insults without uttering a word
But you never had time for me
I took no offence og your behaviour
You were within me for months
But you never sensed my trouble
I cry for losing the old you
But you couldn't feel my tears
I protected you from every danger
And today here I am with no roof over my head
I was proud of the fact that you were my son
But today I curse the moment I gave you birth
You have forgotten that I am your mother
But I will always remember the fact
That you are my son
I thought you will protect me in my old age
Instead you made me shed tears
When all I needed was just you
I was your support each time you needed me
But now i envy i had a daughter
Who would be my backbone
Each time you were hungry
I feeded you my share of food
Now you have left me starving all alone
I trusted you more than you deserved
You have hurt me more than I deserved
You broke my belief
And taught me another unforgettable lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment