Saturday 13 December 2014

Friendship: a wonderful gift

I always thought we were having fun
But actually we were making memories instead
Life would be so beautiful I never knew
Dealing with things wasn't an easy task
Yet I managed
Handling situations was never easy
But still I handled
A year ago we were strangers
Look at us now we are the best of friends
Life without you is unimaginable
After some years
Who knows what Destiny has in store for whom
We crossed each other's path
For some unknown reason
I don't know what's my future
Time flew having fun, enjoying
We didn't realize
Now the time isn't far when we have to part ways
No matter what
You guys made my life worth living
Today's enjoyment will be tomorrow's memories
Eyes moist at the thought of bidding goodbye
Where ever you go
However you are
All of you have special place in MY HEART

No comments:

Post a Comment