Wednesday 9 December 2015

Mr. Unknown

I wish you were with me now
I feel lonely here
I wanna hug you really tight
And cry my heart out
I dont know why i trust you a lot mr. Unknown
I have no idea how you will be
Yet i feel your kindness
I haven't met you yet
But still i feel i know you from a long time
I dont mind if you have a past
Coz i have one as well
I am ready to accept you the way you are
Provided that you will turn out to be a better person each day
I want your support
I want your trust
I want you to be with me in my good and bad times
Coz in broad day light people will support
They will leave as soon as it gets dark
I want you by my side in the darkest nights and the brightest days
No matter what people tell you about me
Your definition about me should never change
I hope one day we will find each other
Be with each other, make memories
And promise, not to stop choosing each other ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment