Friday 15 January 2016

My Mr. UNKNOWN ♡

Lets walk off hand in hand
Away from the world
Lets go away to a place where people dont know us
Let me see myself in your eyes
Because that's my favourite place
Hold me in your arms
Because i feel safe
Kiss me on my forehead
Because i feel wanted
Allow me to hold your hands tightly
Because i'm afraid of losing you
Let me be with you always
Because that's where i belong
Love me with all your heart
I will love you back even more
No matter who was there in your past
I wont bother asking you
Because i wish to be your present and future
I will always stand by your side in all the seasons of life my mysterious boy
All I want is your love, a place in your heart & your trust
A bit of time from your busy schedule is what i ask for
In all the up's and down's you will find me right next to you
Because i wanna be your reliable back bone My Mr. UNKNOWN, after all i wanna be the reason
Why you wake up with a smile each day
I dont expect anything from you
I think about you with a hope that Somewhere you are thinking about me as well

No comments:

Post a Comment