Sunday 29 November 2015

Mysterious boy ♡♡

You are being missed at 2 in the morning
But you are unaware of it
You are being remembered in the broad day light
But you have no idea about it
You are there on my mind 24*7
But you dont know about it
This wait is till eternity i feel
Waiting patiently is not a simple task my dear mysterious boy
But there is a kind of peace in this wait
Bcoz after all I am waiting for my mr. Unknown
Waiting for the right one is better than being with the wrong person
I stare at the open sky and look at the moon
I know somewhere you are looking at the sky as well
Each night you are being missed
Each day you are remembered
But you have no clue about it
Yet i miss you with a simple hope that
You miss me as well my mr. Unknown
I am waiting for you
Even though not eagarly
But i am still waiting.....
Dont make me wait anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment