Wednesday 28 October 2015

You ♡

I miss you when it rains
I miss walking hand in hand with you when its pouring heavily
I miss you when a drop of tear falls from my eyes
I wish you would wipe the tear drop before it rolls down
I miss you when it thunders
You would hug me when the noise scares the shit out of me
I miss talking to you
No matter whats the clock striking
I miss your voice when you are tensed for me
I miss your scoldings when i am careless
I miss the coffees we will share in the balcony on a cool evening
I miss your forehead kisses
Its a blessing for me
I miss your hugs
They will give me courage to face the world
I miss your smile which is my strength
I miss those random loving texts
Which reminds me that someone cares for me
I miss the good morning messages
Which get a smile on my face and makes rest of the day the best
I miss those lil sneak outs from the busy routine
I miss your gentle touch which reminds me that i am imp. To someone atleast
I miss your cuddling when the chilly wind makes me shiver
I miss your overpersonified cuteness when you try to make me smile
I miss everything about you right now Mr. Unknown....
I have no idea where you are but i am missing you
I miss you with a hope that you are missing me too

No comments:

Post a Comment