Thursday 22 October 2015

Alone

I feel lonely in the dark sky
A crowd is with me yet i feel left out
Something's bothering me
Heart is restless
There's no peace of mind
More the people more i feel lonely
Moon smiles i smile back
He know what i feel
He tries to comfort me
Plays around with the clouds
But all in vain
There are numerous stars in the night sky
But they dont excite me
The trees also stand quietly
And watch me cry
Soul craves for love
Mind needs peace
Heart needs rest
Running away has become a habit
Standing in front of the mirror
I ask my reflection "whats wrong"
Silence is what i get in response
I look deep into my eyes
And they say it all
Tiring it is to stick a fake smile
When all i wanna do is hug someone and cry
The cool breeze doesn't make me shiver anymore
I stare for hours at nothing but the void space
My pillow knows everything
I smile, laugh in the bright day light
But i cry myself to sleep at night
I carese my head
Calm my soul
Rest my heart
Put my mind at peace
And try to sleep yet again sleeps is miles away
I stare at the ceiling whole night
I'm wide awake until dawn breaks
My routine starts again
The same people, same fake smile of mine
But after all its a new day with the same old schedule


No comments:

Post a Comment