Sunday 8 February 2015

Without you

Your memories make me cry
Your words hit my ear drums
Your broken promises remind me of you
Your love was fake
My love was true
Your lies were my truth
My truth were your lies
I loved you for who you are with all my heart
You broke the same heart
I am not the one who'll cry for you in the dark
I got up and learnt to walk
It was difficult but not impossible
A few thorns pricked me
But the wound didnt hurt
I had a bleeding heart within me
Walking without you was a tough task
But now here I am without you
My hand feels empty
As you are not there to fill the gap in b/w the fingers
My foot steps are incomplete
Because your foot prints arent there to complete it
My smile seems fake
As the reason for the smile is gone along with you
My heart feels heavy
Because you broke them into pieces
There's a vaccum in my eyes
As I cant see you in it
My soul is lost
As you are the one who tore it apart
My eyes arent moist
But you dont deserve my tears
You taught me how to walk with you
I learnt how to walk without you
Your love wasnt strong
To stop me from going away
Because you never loved me enough
So that you had the right to stop me
My life is vacant without you in it
Now dont fill the vacancy
Because my heart belongs to me alone
Even though its broken

No comments:

Post a Comment