Sunday 8 February 2015

All over again

Shadows of yesterday hover over today
I did a mistake I agree
But i am not a criminal
Each day, each second
Your memories trouble me
Life was never like this before
You taught me loads of things
But you never learnt anything
I dont deny the fact that I loved you
Mistakes happen and mind you it was mistake not a sin
I didn't love you because I need you
I love you that's why I need you
I was yours but you were never mine
I shared every single thing dug deep down my heart
But you didn't
You lied and I trusted your lies
You treated me worse than a slave
Yet I loved you
You broke my heart
But still I loved you with a broken heart
I cared limitlessly but you didnt
I thought of you as my life partner forever
But you never thought of me the same way
I loved you more than anyone else
But you always loved yourselves and no one
You hurt me but I forgave you
You did doubt on me
But I never had a doubt on my love
I still care for you
I know you do care for me now
I yearn to be with you
I am aware you too want me back
Somewhere I still trust you
But you started to believe me now
I know you love me even more
I am ready to forgive you for all you mistakes
I love you for no reason
But the actual fact is
I DONT WANT YOU BACK
BECAUSE I CANT HANDLE A BROKEN HEART
ALL OVER AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment