Saturday 11 October 2014

Irony of life......

Tired of tolerating thngs
My heart dies 4 freedom
My soul longs 4 peace
Each day i see myself in d mirror
I realise my eyes getting moist bt i cnt shed tears
Daily i see a new me ready 2 hv a plastic smile
My eyes need rest bt dey get no rest
My hrt wants an undrstanding hrt
I've lost all my patience in handling ppl
Lil soul of mine craves 2 hv a bit of happiness
Sitting undr d moon i feel as if he's lukng @ me
D breeze blows away my tears
Life is gettng worser day by day
Mind is restless.. hrt lacks peace... soul screams 4 silence
Bt ppl dnt bothr abt it
Dey dnt give a damn
I'm a lonely soul here keepng quite & tolerating evrythng
Running away is d best option i feel
Bt i'm so helpless dat i cnt run away
Quitting life wnt do any gud
I dnt wanna b coward
All ovr again i smile e1 though my eyes r wet
Bcoz fake smile always masks up real tears
As always my plastic laugh wins ovr my real true & moist eyes...





No comments:

Post a Comment