Thursday 16 October 2014

I love my life

Heart is fighting battles abt wich no one knws
Mind is being impatient for silly thngs
Soul is yearning 4 peace
Sumwhr i'm losing myself
Life is short i hd heard bt thot it was false
Nw learning d real meaning of wat lyf is
Simple it is wid complicated thngs in it
Nvr thot i wuld reach such a stage in d journey of lyf
Whr finding myself in d crowd of ppl wuld bcum difficult
Lyf taught me evry single thng
Bt yet sumthng is missing i feel
Heart says sumthng n mind contradicts it
Its d irony of lyf wich always proves itself right
Nvr mind & hrt goes togethr
Both go in opposite directions yet hrt wins
Sumtyms d chilling wind has sumthng 2 say 
D pouring rains says its story
Bt i dnt knw wat does my hrt want
In a confused state of mind i am
Bt still i'm managing thngs dnt knw hw
Hrt lives 4 me i live 4 sum unknwn reasn
Ppl feel i dnt shed tears
Bt dey aren't aware of d bittr truth hidden in d 4 walls
I feel helpless wen my eyes moist
Wid no option left i let d tear drops flow
Sitting wid ppl i feel alone
Spking 2 all i feel lost
God knws whr i am
Imprfection is wat i luv & live for
Bt still ppl say am prfct
Dilemma has taken place of hrt beats nw
My hrt's evry beat increases d dilemma
Yet i am quite wid nthng 2 say
Losing myself is wat i hate
Bt i guess its my fate right nw
Simple life is wid its complicated theory
Wid all its complications it is worth living
I luv my lyf d way it is

No comments:

Post a Comment