Thursday 15 June 2017

She changed

She was changing slowly bit by bit. Each day she changed.
I could feel the change but never informed her about it. I thought she would realise but she didn't.
May be it is her age to change i thought so didn't bother much gradually she started getting irritated about silly things, she would yell at me for no reason, she would hit me still I thought she would realise it but what i didn't know was the way which she was walking on had no end at all.
   I missed the old her sometimes she would become the old her. It was temporary after some time she would be back to her original self. I missed talking to her for hours. Her work and cellphone took away 'Our' time. I didn't speak anything I kept on convincing my heart that she would realise but she wouldn't. My soul yearned for that love which she showered earlier, my lil heart needed some care but her tone cut away all ropes of hope which had started to penetrate in me.
     'I don't trust you' i always knew she never believed me but the day she actually uttered those 4 words, i felt something in me broke badly this time more than it could heal ever.
     She did shower me with her love and care but she failed to know me, to understand me, to hold me. I grew up with toys around me. Each time when i needed her, she was never there. Now smart phone had taken my place in her life, provided if I had made any place for myself.
      Tears flow down my eyes thinking about the days when I was happy. These days just agony, sorrow fills me. I can't breathe anymore I feel at times. Usually they say mother is her daughter's best friend but here she never tried to be my just friend being a best friend was way too far. It's not like I didn't try to bridge the gap between us but the gap has increased so much over the years that it is next to impossible to bridge it.

No comments:

Post a Comment