Monday 3 October 2016

Mistakes

The clock ticked away
Seconds passed by as if it was an hour
Minutes went by as if they were days
I was waiting for you
But you never came
Your talks made me smile even when i was in tears
Your smiling face gave me some relief at the end of the day
I would eagarly wait to see you the next day
But you were too busy to even look at my face
One day I walked off to a place where you cannot search me
Just to see if you really cared
Your face came in front of my eyes each time I blinked
Its just YOU who had a big place in my lil heart
Coz you loved me when I didn't love myself
Before you used to be on time and I would be late
Later, I came before time but you never took the trouble of coming
That day you saw me for the last time I suppose
I guess its time for us to part ways
You are a part of my past
I'll make sure you don't make it into my future
Coz a single mistake can't decide my entire my life

No comments:

Post a Comment