Sunday 19 April 2015

My fairy

I met you years ago
Our relation is 9 months more than any other
I saw you when you stood in front of the mirror
After you got to know
About my existene within you
They saw mom is angel on earth
But i say she are god's fariy on earth
He sent me to your life to make your life worth living
But your presence in my life makes my life complete
We fight, we laugh, we cry, we argue
But we equally love each other
Your happiness is what i need
Bearing world's toughest pain isnt a big deal
But the smallest drop of tear in your eye kills me
You gave a meaning to my existence
A name with his initials
They say mom is a burden after certain age
But i say burden are those who say it
They said i will be your shadow
But mom, you are unique i cant be your shadow
I wanna follow your path
But i dont wish to be your shadow
Because you are one in a million
We talk, we walk
We play, we miss
We make memories
I make every effort to make you happy
Your dreams are what i aim to fulfill
Your support is never ending
Your love is unconditional
You are a dear sweet heart mom

Love you

Thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment