Sunday 19 April 2015

Daughter's first love: DAD


 Sometimes i wonder
Is being with you just a dream
At times i think
Who am i to you
Your silly talks brings a smile on my face
Your jokes make me laugh hard
No matter how sad i am
My childhood would have been incomplete
Without you in it
You held my tiny fingers when i learnt to walk
You carried me in your strong shoulders every where
Just to avoid me from getting tired
You shout when i commit a mistake
At times you shout without reason as well
But its fine
I have been with you from the day one i am born
You held me in your arms then to protect me
Even now your arms are strong to safe guard me
If you are upset, i get restless
You are quite, i get a intuition
Of something going wrong
You never cried till today
I never wish to see tears in your eyes
A day will come when you should send me off
With an unknown
That day as well i dont wanna see your eyes moist
Because i wont be able to bear it
She scolded, you supported me
Late night coffee, early morning chants
Make me smile
Your absense, kills me
Your presense, gets a feeling of livelinees
No matter what, you will always be my first love
You will always be my hero
You are that one man who won't hurt me ever
I am upset with something
You cheer me up
The thought of getting apart from you
Gets on my nerves
Everything i have today
Is your gift
Whatever i am today it's a reflection of your ideals
And her teaching
Life would have been an incomplete journey without you

Thank you for being in my life

Thank you for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment