Wednesday 26 February 2020

Us- You, Me and Her

I held back my feelings
Which I have had for you
Each time I saw you, 
I lost a lil bit of me
Each time I saw her with you,
A piece of my soul shattered
Every time you were with me,
She was present there too
It killed me to hold my feelings back
All the rights I felt I had on you,
She was the one who showed authority on you
The late night talks were the only means
For me to talk to you, to hear you out
I was afraid of losing our friendship
I didn't confess my love for you
Because she would break and shatter
I held my heart caged when it was you
Whom I was supposed to talk to
She liked you to the core
And I knew my feelings were beyond like
Reciprocation of feelings I felt at times
But then may be it wasn't for me I thought
Remember those afternoons
When we'd go to beaches?
I yearned to be with you, walk with you
But she was with you walking, talking
Remember those days when I used to cook just for you?
I wished to talk to you while cooking
You spoke as well but to her
That one strand of hair irritated me always
While I was busy doing my work
I wanted you to tuck it behind my ear
I didn't want any one night stand at all
But the lil romantic cherishable things
I wished from the bottom of my heart
You chopping and cooking for me
Or feeding me the food while I spoke non stop
Hugging me from behind and helping me chop
All the time, she was there
I yearned to hold your hands
Entwine our fingers and walk away on the sea shore
I don't know if it's love or jealousy or attraction
But yes, I died a silent death each time I saw you with her

No comments:

Post a Comment