Sunday 8 May 2016

Te amo mr. Unknown

You are the one who makes me smile even in your absense
Just at the thought of you, I start smiling
I've no idea where you are
I'm waiting to see you, to be with you
MR. UNKNOWN is what I call you
I've been waiting for your arrival
God knows since when
Without seeing you, meeting you I'm in love with you
Mistakes happen in life and I too committed some
But now its all matter of past
I dont regret it, coz I learnt from them
Late in the night, I stand under the open sky
I enjoy the breeze
I let my soul soak in the peace
Again, i think about you my mysterious boy
I'm not sure if you are actually unknown to me
Or is it that I know you but haven't recognized you
My love for you is unconditional
At times I miss you badly, I also get angry with you
But at the same time end up in falling in love with you all over again
In the middle of the night, I wake up and think about you
When I'm alone, I am not really lonely
Bcoz I have you on my mind
Sometimes, I yearn for your hugs, for your company
I miss our silly talks
I wait for your care, for your love
I play with the memories of you
But at the end of the day,
Its the game of my imagination and nothing in real
I go on dates with you, holding hands
To some unknown place
We share a bond which no one knows about
I feel like talking to you all the time
I miss your randon texts and compliments
Thinking about you i get lost in the ocean of thoughts
Again it strikes me that, its all in my head and nothing in reality
But I'm sure, one day all my imagination will turn into reality
And that day i will shout your actual name really loud
So, until then you are MY MR. UNKNOWN
Whom i love loads

Te amo mr. Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment