Sunday 19 July 2015

Life goes on

A few unknowns become closer as knowns start departing
Many tend to notice the changes
Some ignore, some question and rest accept
Walking with someone feels nice
But coming back alone is the most difficult task ever
Handling things before wasn't easy but i managed
Little heart spoke lot of things within
I felt its tears, i could sense the happiness
Heart is emotional but is the strongest
Life would be simpler without some people
Bad memories haunt all night
Sleep is miles away
Tears roll down the eyes
No one knows
I shout my lungs out
No one bothers
Disturbed mind is heart is deep in thoughts
Yet i remain calm with a storm inside me
The outer me seems perfectly alright
But the inner me is breaking apart every second
No one senses the calm eyes
Heart needs peace which isn't available
Problems come and go
But life goes on as it never has an end


No comments:

Post a Comment